Friday, May 30, 2025

New Fantastic Four Artwork Spectacular


I may have bitched and moaned about Marvel "restarting" the numbering of the Fantastic Four in the middle of the current Ryan North run, but that doesn't mean I won't be picking it up like the loyal little Marvel zombie I am.

Check out some sample pages of Humberto Ramos's artwork from the issue here:


And, of course, there's a dozen variant covers (because aren't there always these days?), which you can see below:

foil variant by Mahmud Asrar
remastered variant by John Buscema
wraparound variant by Claudio Castellini
Cliff Chang
Alan Davis
Jeehyung Lee
Jerome Opeña
Disney What If? Fantastic Four Homage variant by Lorenzo Pastrovicchio
Retrovision Variant by Leo Romero
Alex Ross
connecting cover variant by Skottie Young
Marvel Rivals connecting cover variant by Netease Games

No comments:

Post a Comment

My pop culture Odyssey: a slice of super-powered geek life with heavy emphasis on pulp adventure, horror, comic books, westerns, superheroes, sci-fi, giant monsters, zombies etc