
From today's trailer, James Gunn's Superman feels like it ticks all the boxes for superhero movie greatness (although I'll confess I'm slightly anxious about the 'political' issues that Lois raises at the start of the trailer. But, sadly, that's the world we live in - a world that struggles to accept that Superman is the best of us).
I cannot wait to see Superman: and, yes, all being well, I'll drag my sorry ass to a genuine cinema and watch it on the big screen. Because I want to see it "first" (before any surprises are inevitably spoilt by da Interwebz) and I want to do my very small part in ensuring that this movie is a success.
I cannot wait to see Superman: and, yes, all being well, I'll drag my sorry ass to a genuine cinema and watch it on the big screen. Because I want to see it "first" (before any surprises are inevitably spoilt by da Interwebz) and I want to do my very small part in ensuring that this movie is a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment