Saturday, June 6, 2026

POST 1,000!!!

Photo by Thomas Oxford on Unsplash
Just a quick message to acknowledge that this is the 1,000th post on this blog.

Although posting began on January 1, 2025, the site didn't open to the general public (i.e. you gentle readers) until November 17 of that year.

So, I had a bit of a head start on racking up up those numbers!

Intended - in my mind - as primarily a gaming blog, that aspect has yet to really take off, but I have plans (don't I always?), including a possible surprise for the site's next "true" anniversary (on Life Day).

The latter depending, really, on how the tabletop gaming aspect of the site is getting on at that point.

Let's see what shape we're in in another 1,000 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My pop culture Odyssey: a slice of super-powered geek life with heavy emphasis on pulp adventure, horror, comic books, westerns, superheroes, sci-fi, giant monsters, zombies etc