Saturday, April 26, 2025

Beneath London: The Story of Alien War (2025)

Journey back to London in 1993 - when two friends with a love of the Alien movies, a lot of ambition and a little bit of madness - set out to create the world's scariest walkthrough attraction with a little help from Sigourney Weaver.
With its release marking this year's Alien Day, Beneath London - The Story of Alien War is a wonderful, nostalgic documentary that takes me back. I went through Alien War at least once, possibly twice (back in my late 20's when I used to train it up to London solo to buy comics).

Although my memory is shot to pieces these days, I don't recall Alien War being scary per se, rather it was an incredibly exciting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My pop culture Odyssey: a slice of super-powered geek life with heavy emphasis on pulp adventure, horror, comic books, westerns, superheroes, sci-fi, giant monsters, zombies etc