| Thursday's glorious rainbow over Tonbridge |
Possibly the most important thing is that it appears as though the succession of heatwaves has finally moved on (at least for the moment). We got some rain mid-week, with a serious downpour on Thursday resulting in the wonderful double-ended rainbow pictured above.
From where Rachel and I stood in our garden there were clear indications of where each end landed, but we were both so delighted by the sight that we forgot to go chasing for the elusive pot of gold (or cheeky leprechaun).
On the health front, we're becoming regulars at the gym. And now I've realised that you can use resistance against the power-assisted machines my effort scores are going up day-upon-day.
I'm sure that it's doing me some good, but my gamy leg was playing at the end of the week. My dear old mother would have said it was "the weather", and given the dramatic shift this week she might have been right.
Also had a minor blood test at my GP surgery this week and am delighted to say that my INR has finally stabilised again and so I don't have to go back until October for my next check-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment