I know Mortal Kombat became famous for its blood and gore, but my favorite part has always been the story. The inclusion of my favorite character, Johnny Cage, is phenomenal. And Karl Urban playing him? Inspired!
Of the year's two video game/martial arts movies this is the one I'm most excited for... and Karl Urban's presence is definitely a big part of that! But I'm still here for the blood and gore 🤣
My pop culture Odyssey: a slice of super-powered geek life with heavy emphasis on pulp adventure, horror, comic books, westerns, superheroes, sci-fi, giant monsters, zombies etc
I know Mortal Kombat became famous for its blood and gore, but my favorite part has always been the story. The inclusion of my favorite character, Johnny Cage, is phenomenal. And Karl Urban playing him? Inspired!
ReplyDeleteOf the year's two video game/martial arts movies this is the one I'm most excited for... and Karl Urban's presence is definitely a big part of that! But I'm still here for the blood and gore 🤣
Delete