Friday, April 3, 2026

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN MY POSSE?

Photo by Alex Moliski
As this new blog continues to grow (out of the detritus and chaos left by my previous near twenty years of blogging), I'm always looking to develop my hardcore band of followers - my posse, if you will.

Look to the right and you will see in the side column (below the current 'featured article') a widget entitled Join The Posse. Under avatars for my current followers is a button marked Follow.

Simply press that and - all being well - your avatar will join the ranks of this group of brave heroes.

I do think you'll need a Google account for this to work (Blogger, after all, is a Google thing).

Not only does this mean, my expertly crafted prose will appear in your Google "Reading List" but it demonstrates to me that you're interested in my waffle and support what I'm doing (without having to part with a single red cent, sign up to a Patreon, or back my Kickstarter).

In recent weeks, the posse has attracted three new members: my good lady wife, Rachel (who blogs about dolls houses at Miniatures Make Me Happy); my dear Canadian friend Norm Collins; and the "witch-king of gaming" Timothy S Brannan (who blogs about roleplaying games and witches, and witches in roleplaying games, over on The Other Side).

You're already here, reading this, so why wouldn't you want to join them?
  • Of course, honestly, the best way to follow the action on Cowboys, Capes, and Claws is to add this blog to your Feedly aggregator or similar RSS feed reader application (it almost sounds as though I know what I'm doing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My pop culture Odyssey: a slice of super-powered geek life with heavy emphasis on pulp adventure, horror, comic books, westerns, superheroes, sci-fi, giant monsters, zombies etc