Friday, April 17, 2026

There's A Monstrous Cold War Brewing In Hawkins '85

Winter. Hawkins. 1985. Welcome back to a town crawling with secrets, where beloved heroes are facing fresh mysteries... and an all-new breed of strange.

The year is 1985, it’s a freezing winter in Hawkins, and our heroes are about to embark on an epic journey where the original characters must fight new monsters and unravel a paranormal mystery terrorizing their town.
.

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure how I feel about this one. I love Stranger Things and this feels, well, unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean: that's my problem with most prequels/inserts. You know, ultimately, that they can have no impact on the previously released material... as nothing can change and these events were never mentioned again.

      Delete

My pop culture Odyssey: a slice of super-powered geek life with heavy emphasis on pulp adventure, horror, comic books, westerns, superheroes, sci-fi, giant monsters, zombies etc