Set in 1993, estranged Street Fighters Ryu (Andrew Koji) and Ken Masters (Noah Centineo) are thrown back into combat when the mysterious Chun-Li (Callina Liang) recruits them for the next World Warrior Tournament: a brutal clash of fists, fate, and fury.
But behind this battle royale lies a deadly conspiracy that forces them to face off against each other and the demons of their past. And if they don’t, it’s GAME OVER!
Helmed by director Kitao Sakurai, Street Fighter is set to bring the battle from the arcade to the big screen with Hadoukens, roundhouses, and all your favourite characters.
When all the cast reveals were made about this movie I was skeptical. And honestly I still have issues with one of my fav characters being played by Andrew Shultz (even if it's appropriate). I think the trailer makes the flick look amazing. I went from skeptical to excited really quick.
My pop culture Odyssey: a slice of super-powered geek life with heavy emphasis on pulp adventure, horror, comic books, westerns, superheroes, sci-fi, giant monsters, zombies etc
When all the cast reveals were made about this movie I was skeptical. And honestly I still have issues with one of my fav characters being played by Andrew Shultz (even if it's appropriate). I think the trailer makes the flick look amazing. I went from skeptical to excited really quick.
ReplyDelete