An aging and down on his luck private investigator in 1930s New York is forced to grapple with his past life as the city's one and only superhero.
With no power comes no responsibility. Spider-Noir - a live-action series starring Nicolas Cage - arrives in True-Hue Full Colour and Authentic Black & White May 27 on Prime.
I suspect I'll watch the black-and-white first, then - depending on available time - the colour. Of course, that's exactly what Prime is banking on that we'll all watch it twice... which will do wonders for their numbers 🤣
My pop culture Odyssey: a slice of super-powered geek life with heavy emphasis on pulp adventure, horror, comic books, westerns, superheroes, sci-fi, giant monsters, zombies etc
I’ll watch it both ways, but not sure which I will watch first.
ReplyDeleteI suspect I'll watch the black-and-white first, then - depending on available time - the colour. Of course, that's exactly what Prime is banking on that we'll all watch it twice... which will do wonders for their numbers 🤣
Delete