
Moments after surviving an all-out attack from the Le Domas family, Grace (Samara Weaving) discovers she’s reached the next level of the nightmarish game — and this time with her estranged sister Faith (Kathryn Newton) at her side.
Grace has one chance to survive, keep her sister alive, and claim the High Seat of the Council that controls the world. Four rival families are hunting her for the throne, and whoever wins rules it all.I really liked the original, but was not expecting a sequel. That said, it's written and directed by the same people as the first, so I'm not going to turn my nose up at Ready or Not: Here I Come.
The trailer makes it look like more of the same gonzo violence and black humour - delivered by an all-star cast: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Néstor Carbonell, David Cronenberg, Elijah Wood, Kevin Durand, and, of course, Samara Weaving.
For those who need a reminder, here's a link to my review of 2019's Ready or Not.
No comments:
Post a Comment