
A tradition has developed in our house of multiple advent calendars, but Rachel has outdone herself this year with a dice calendar (I believe purchased from the TikTok Shop).
We began today with a shiny d12 and by Christmas Eve I'm going to have 24 new polyhedral dice to add to my collection. Gamers can never have too many dice, right?
Alice has a meaty treats advent calendar and has already nommed the packet of three strips that was behind door number one.
I know as a geek I'm supposed to love Halloween (which I do, even though we don't embrace it like our trans-Atlantic cousins), but Christmas is still my favourite holiday time of the year.
We began today with a shiny d12 and by Christmas Eve I'm going to have 24 new polyhedral dice to add to my collection. Gamers can never have too many dice, right?
Alice has a meaty treats advent calendar and has already nommed the packet of three strips that was behind door number one.
I know as a geek I'm supposed to love Halloween (which I do, even though we don't embrace it like our trans-Atlantic cousins), but Christmas is still my favourite holiday time of the year.
The first wave of festive decorations went up at the weekend, namely the big tree in our dining area and the small tree in the lounge.
With the bulk of my present shopping done, appropriate tunes on the radio and seasonal films on television, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
![]() |
| Our glorious tree with another advent calendar (of mini Santa sacks) across the door |
![]() |
| This year's new decoration: Snoopy on his house |


No comments:
Post a Comment