Tuesday, August 5, 2025

Call Me A Sucker, But My Interest Is Piqued!

A scientist's string theory experiment goes wrong when his brane explodes. Corey Harlan must find him and the brane's core in a mysterious house where doors lead to other worlds, guided by the dimensional being Aclima.
I guess I'm a sucker for punishment, but Bulk really intrigues me - despite the fact that I have never seen a film by British auteur Ben Wheatley that I liked (and it feels like I've seen quite a few).

Every time I promise myself that 'enough is enough' and I won't be lured into watching his next offering... and then I do, and inevitably I utterly hate it.

However, I'm hoping the Lynchian Bulk will be different...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My pop culture Odyssey: a slice of super-powered geek life with heavy emphasis on pulp adventure, horror, comic books, westerns, superheroes, sci-fi, giant monsters, zombies etc