Tuesday, February 4, 2025

Launching The Fantastic Four Into The Marvel Cinematic Universe

The Future Foundation invites you to take your first steps into a fantastic new era.
I was so excited for this trailer when I went to bed last night that I dreamed my own version of it, an extended (movie-length?) preview of the most important comic book characters in my life interwoven with common themes of my dream-world (essentially "getting lost in labyrinthine city streets").

Of course there have been Fantastic Four films before, but they've always felt - to some degree or another - cheap, corner-cutting affairs that often only paid lip service to the source material.

But this is the Fantastic Four in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, at last. This is the real deal.

And, yes, it made me cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My pop culture Odyssey: a slice of super-powered geek life with heavy emphasis on pulp adventure, horror, comic books, westerns, superheroes, sci-fi, giant monsters, zombies etc